* The Cross Timbers Food Cooperative offers a retail exchange to the North Texas region for goods and services which are grown, produced, traded, and distributed locally, in a sustainable, equitable, and responsible manner.
* The Eat Well Guide is a free online healthy meat and dairy guide to sources of wholesome food from healthy animals.
* Local Harvest maintains a public nationwide directory of small farms, farmers markets, and other local food sources.
* Based in Oklahoma, the Kerr Center for Sustainable Agriculture is a great resource for small, transitioning, or just plain curious farmers and food buyers.
* For the
latest in sustainable agriculture and organic farming news,
publications, events and funding opportunities visit ATTRA.
* The New Farm
* A national program of professional fellowships, the Food and Society Policy Fellows Program supports efforts to enhance communications about food and agriculture issues in the United States.
* The Thomas Jefferson Agricultural Institute is a non-profit agricultural education and research center based in Columbia, MO.
* Texas Organic Farmers and Gardeners' Association